Sure, but the intention of the thread was to inform as to whether intellij
is a realistic option for Android development.  People are relaying their
personal experience with each, which is all valid, relevant information for
those interested in the answer, which I am since I posted the original
question.  But again, thanks for the contribution.

On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 5:42 PM, Lew <lewbl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Jason wrote:
>
>> Not sure how that helps the discussion, but thanks.
>>

> It puts it in perspective, that is, it illustrates the value of arguing
> over the best editor as folks have been doing here.
>
> Does that make it clearer?

>>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/**Editor_war<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Editor_war>
>>>

> --
> Lew

> ---
> Google Groups "Android Developers" group.
> To unsubscribe from this topic, visit
> https://groups.google.com/d/topic/android-developers/03O6rEVdXCY/unsubscribe?hl=en
> .
> android-developers+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.