Hi, thanks for the response. Please don't assume as its not me. Even I also
notice the same question posted by someone.
I saved my file into sdcard and would like to know if I can use that path
to display it in web view.
I achieved the same by using below code for PDF and would like to know if
something same can be done for doc,xlsx ... Etc

    WebView webview = (WebView) findViewById(R.id.webview);
    webview.getSettings().setJavaScriptEnabled(true);
    webview.setContentDescription("application/pdf");
    webview.loadUrl(path);

Thanks
Archana




On Thursday, March 14, 2013, Piren wrote:

> see the reply you got on stackoverflow, since it already told you exactly
> what you can do (i'm assuming it's you since the wording is the same)
> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/15279577/docx-pdf-etc-and-webview
>
>
>
> On Thursday, March 14, 2013 12:04:42 PM UTC+2, Archana wrote:
>>
>>
>> How I can load doc/xlsx/pdf files into WebView?
>> I am getting data as base64 format. Please  suggest me how to display
>> this?
>>
>>
>>  --
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Android Developers" group.
> To post to this group, send email to 
> [email protected]<javascript:_e({}, 'cvml', 
> '[email protected]');>
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected] <javascript:_e({},
> 'cvml', 'android-developers%[email protected]');>
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Android Developers" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected]<javascript:_e({}, 
> 'cvml',
> 'android-developers%[email protected]');>.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
>
>
>

-- 
-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Android Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.


Reply via email to