If you find *new* bugs the right thing to do is file them,
http://source.android.com/report-bugs . Remember to search for
existing bugs that match your issues before filing new ones.

To echo Dianne, 1.1 was not a major platform release and many of the
bugs in 1.0 will still exist in 1.1.

Cheers,
Justin
Android Team @ Google