Hello,

I've got a few questions regarding the Google Calendar API for Android.

1. Do I really need to be running Ice Cream Sandwich or later to use
    the Google Calendar API? The docs seem to imply this but on the
    other hand I've found some code which works with API 8.

    I've got a Gingerbread device where I can use AccountManager stuff
    but I'm not sure what the limitations of this platform as far as the
    Google Calendar API is concerned are.

2. Can I debug on the emulator/use the google play application
    on the emulator or do I need a real device to debug and test
    my google calendar code?

Thanks for your feedback,

John Goche

---