Michael,

using browser running in the android in emulator mode, i launched
http://m.youtube.com.
it opened up a page contaning list of video files. when i click any one of
them, it starts to load video, but finally it fails with the message,

"Sorry, this video cannot be played".

using adb logcat,  i got the log messages as,

I/ActivityManager(   50): Starting activity: Intent {
action=android.intent.action.VIEW
categories={android.intent.category.BROWSABLE} data=rtsp://
bfug.rtsp-youtube.l.google.com/CkYLENy73wIaPQkcSEPa1Fc6nRMYDSANFEIJbXYtZ29vZ2xlSARSBWluZGV4Wg5DbGlja1RodW1ibmFpbGCqqamFtdjqsQkM/0/0/0/video.3gpcomp={com.android.music/com.android.music.MovieView}
}
W/SensorService(   50): could not enable sensor 2
I/MediaPlayer-JNI(  189): prepareAsync: surface=0x1ae340 (id=1)
I/ActivityManager(   50): Displayed activity com.android.music/.MovieView:
418 ms
D/dalvikvm(  166): GC freed 3935 objects / 290168 bytes in 75ms
E/MediaPlayer(  189): Error (-1,0)
D/VideoView(  189): Error: -1,0
W/PlayerDriver(   25): PVMFInfoErrorHandlingComplete

in the shell,
when i do "ps" command,

"app_8    189   24    91620 13156 ffffffff afe0c824 S
com.android.music:MovieView" is appearing.

how the complete flow works?
who is responsible for launching the video stream, is MovieView consists of
MediaPlayer and VideoView.

is any format changes in m.youtube.com video, any way to clearly see the
Error(-1,0) means.

Thanks and Regards,
HarishKumar.V