Hi Android,

We want to disable the default dialer application and install our own
dialer application on phone.
We want to know how we can disable the default dialer so that it
doesn't listen for missed calls, incoming calls and also it doesn't
gets launched by other application for making calls instead our
application gets launched. Only our dialer application should be
listening on it.

We want to use same format as existing content URIs supported by
default dialer in our own dialer application. Is this possible? If yes
then how we can achieve it?

We don't want to delete the call log application code or we don't want
to remove it from build. We want to have default dialer in device. Our
dialer application will be installed later may be by downloading from
internet by end user.

Regards,
Shaddu