Okay.  Here is the manifest:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<manifest xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android";
    android:installLocation="preferExternal"
    package="com.myapp"
    android:versionCode="59"
    android:versionName="59.0" >

    <uses-sdk android:minSdkVersion="3" />

    <uses-permission android:name="android.permission.INTERNET" >
    </uses-permission>
    <uses-permission android:name="android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE" >
    </uses-permission>
    <uses-permission android:name="android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE"

    </uses-permission>

    <application
        android:name="MyApplication"
        android:icon="@drawable/icon2"
        android:label="@string/app_name" >
        <activity
            android:name=".My_Activity"
            android:label="@string/app_name"
            android:screenOrientation="landscape"
            android:theme="@style/Theme.NoBackground" >
            <intent-filter>
                <action android:name="android.intent.action.MAIN" />

                <category android:name="android.intent.category.LAUNCHER" />
            </intent-filter>
        </activity>
        <activity
            android:name="com.google.ads.AdActivity"
            android:configChanges="keyboard|keyboardHidden|orientation" />

        <activity
            android:name="com.greystripe.android.sdk.AdView"
            android:configChanges="keyboard|keyboardHidden|orientation" >
            <intent-filter>
                <category android:name="android.intent.category.LAUNCHER" />
            </intent-filter>
        </activity>
    </application>

</manifest>
*                                                                 *
Thanks.

On Friday, May 17, 2013 4:18:39 PM UTC-5, RichardC wrote:

> If you want help on Play Store compatibility issues you need to show us
> the Manifest.
>
> On Friday, May 17, 2013 9:28:43 PM UTC+1, bob wrote:
>>
>> Well, I'm continuing to investigate why Google suddenly thinks my app is
>> incompatible with certain devices.  I went to the Play Store and created
>> this compatibility screen shot:
>>

>> <https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-bN8RhI8X9mo/UZaS7QLWZ8I/AAAAAAAAAe4/374B1EPPm10/s1600/playstore.png>
>>

>> It confirms that Google does in fact believe my app is incompatible with
>> the Nexus 7 and the Galaxy Tab.  Interestingly, the Nexus 7 it says it is
>> incompatible with is the very device I developed and tested the most recent
>> update on.
>>
>> Please let me know if you see any rhyme or reason to this.
>>
>> Thanks.
>>

>> On Friday, May 17, 2013 11:16:52 AM UTC-5, bob wrote:
>>>
>>> Heh… I've been looking into this, and the Nexus 7 is saying the same
>>> thing.
>>>
>>> This is very interesting as I'm pretty sure I downloaded the app as a
>>> test to the Nexus 7 from Play Store a few days ago.
>>>
>>> So, it seems like, a few days ago, version 59 of my app was compatible
>>> with the Nexus 7.  And, today, for some reason, version 59 is supposedly
>>> not compatible.
>>>
>>> Not sure what I can do except wait and hope this gets fixed.
>>>
>>> Thanks.

---
"Android Developers" group.