Hi Dalvinder Sigh Thanks for reply but didnt work for me

i am having tab group activity and inside that i have started many activity
the code for starting child activity is

Intent intent = new Intent(Detail_Screen.this, SizeGuideActivity.class);

  intent.putExtra("URL", sizeGuideURL) ;

         startActivity(intent);