You can't play a resource file using VideoView by passing a pathname.
The file doesn't exist; it's just a binary blob inside the APK file.
If you create a content provider, you could pass a URI to setVideo().
I'm not entirely sure that will work because the video file might be
compressed inside the APK. We exclude audio files from compression,
but I don't video files are excluded because they don't make a lot of
sense as a resource - they are too big.

The simplest way to get this working is to copy the file to the SD
card. You can either "adb push" the file to the SD card or UMS mount
the SD card and copy it over from your host computer. Then modify your
setVideo(path) to "/sdcard/movie.mp4" (or whatever directory you put
it in on the SD card).