Someone from another group just told me that "beta" users also have to pay 
for the app. Well my bad, I missunderstood that feature.

Anyways. Any of you that have kids, please give it to them to try! :)

On Friday, August 9, 2013 1:51:37 PM UTC-3, Carlos Eduardo Rührwiem wrote:
>
> Hello Devs!
>
> I've just added to play the first version of PaintKid.  It's an app for 
> the kids to paint on the tablets! My ambitions are way bigger then what I 
> have developed so far but I've decided to use the "release soon, release 
> often" psychology.
>
> About the price: I am pretty sure I put the price a little higher then it 
> should be, not because of what the app is right now, but for what the app 
> will be in the future (I have big ambitions). I would like to filter only 
> the people that will expect alot from the app because they will demand 
> more. And I'll listen the feedback and I'll consider them all on the next 
> releases.
>
> The link to google play:
> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=br.com.tecnove.paintkid
>
> For the ones that got kids, please give me an incentive and buy the 
> version now! :)
>
> For the others that want to try and give me some feedback, please use the 
> "beta" link below, the beta is open for this group.
>
> https://play.google.com/apps/testing/br.com.tecnove.paintkid
>
> I will thank every suggestion and feedback.
>
> Thanks for the attention.
>
> Att,
> Carlos
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Android Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.


Reply via email to