I am using the following theme : Theme.Holo.Light.DarkActionBar
My application targets a minimum SDK of v14 and I am inserting a spinner to
enable selection of items - ie this is NOT navigation.

I have been searching for the correct way to correct the styling of the
spinner so that it is visible within the actionbar - at present it is dark
on dark.

How do I assign the correct, existing, system, holo styles to the spinner
to get it to display correctly ?
I would prefer to not have to re-create the styles and have to copy
resources from the SDK files if possible.

---
"Android Developers" group.