It looks to me as though you are trying to use a version of
CompatibilityInfo which existed as late as Android version 2.3.7-r1, but
does not exist in 4.0.1-r1. The class is still there, but it no longer has
a public method that takes just one argument. I am guessing that you are
calling CompatibilityInfo(ApplicationInfo) in *
com.estrongs.android.util.af.a*, and you're running on a later version of
Android than 2.3.7-r1. Version 4.0.1-r1 has
CompatibilityInfo(ApplicationInfo, int, int, boolean) as its only public
constructor method.

Look at GrepCode hits in a google search for that class.

http://grepcode.com/file/repository.grepcode.com/java/ext/com.google.android/android/4.0.1_r1/android/content/res/CompatibilityInfo.java/

On Wednesday, October 9, 2013 11:38:14 AM UTC-5, Ali Helmy wrote:

> Hey mates,
>
> I get the following error in the middle of running my application
> (sometimes at the very start, sometimes at the middle of playing with it)
>
> I do not understand where this is coming from. Any help please?
>
> */System.err(27115): java.lang.NoSuchMethodException:
> setCompatibilityInfo [class android.content.res.CompatibilityInfo$1]*

---
"Android Developers" group.