Hello,

I'm developing a Twitter client and I get the Twitter authorization account
using a WebView control to get the PIN and other data for authorization.

Because of some accessibility problems with WebView I can't use a WebView
control. I thought of designing a native interface with two EditText controls
for User and password fields. After getting the login data I need to use this
data with the Twitter authorization page without a WebView control but I don't
know how can I do it.

I looked for any tutorial or documentation to do it but I could not find
anything.

Any help?

The project is for Android 4.0 or higher

Thanks in advance

Regards
        Jonathan Chacón Barbero
Accessibility, usability and new technologies consultant
Accessibility should be a base of the project, it should not be a patch of the
product
Tlf/Phone: +34 679953948
e-Mail: jonathancha...@me.com | jonathanchaconbarb...@gmail.com
Blog: http://www.programaraciegas.net