If you go in your console, select your app, then optimization tips it says
this:

WHAT YOU SHOULD DOWHEN YOU DID IT

*Designed your app for tablets*
Hide details

*Upload tablet screenshots:*

Upload at least one screenshot for 10-inch tablets to the Store
Listing<https://play.google.com/apps/publish/?dev_acc=01732283762104190373#MarketListingPlace:p=ccc71.at>

That's as simple as that!

On Friday, November 22, 2013 10:20:28 PM UTC+1, b0b wrote:

> I have an app that I think is tablet friendly yet the dev console
> optimization tips report:
>
> "Your layout should make use of the available space on tablets"
>
> Great. It point to this page to solve it:
>
> http://developer.android.com/distribute/googleplay/quality/tablet.html#use-extra-space
>
> The problem is that it is a bit vague about what exactly is required to
> pass this requirement.
>
> - does it check for layout-sw600dp and res/layout-sw720dp   (my app only
> has the former) ?
> - does it check for XML Fragment declaration ?
> - etc...
>
> What is exactly required is not crystal clear...

---
"Android Developers" group.