Im sure there are plenty of apps out there that you can install to manage
your calls and that's great.
Im just looking to create my own app catered to my needs (wants) without
all the extra stuff.
And being a developer, I rather attempt it myself.

So what im trying to do is the following:

Since I have the standard app that stores the call history, in order to
delete the logs is do a complete delete or select each one and delete one
at a time. I have no option to select multiples.

So I would like to build an app, either outside of the phone log / history
that displays the same list with check boxes to do a multiple select.. OR
create something I can just filter based on caller and delete that way..

Can the call log be accessed and how?

thank you

---
"Android Developers" group.