Uhh.....

Hate to break it to you, but there is basically no way you are going
to considered for featuring anyway, that's a whole 'nother ballgame
:-).  You can argue with people about how to make that happen, but I
can basically guarantee you that they're not going to decompile your
code and check whether you're using their API the specific way it was
designed to be used.

Kris