I am using following to display gridview of images :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<RelativeLayout xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/
android"

android:id="@+id/widget28"
android:layout_width="wrap_content"
android:layout_height="wrap_content"

<GridView
android:id="@+id/widget29"
android:layout_width="wrap_content"
android:layout_height="wrap_content"
android:layout_centerInParent="true"

</GridView>
</RelativeLayout>

But it is giving display left side with center_ vertical,

I used android:layout_centerHorizontal="true" also to bring grid view
in to horizantal center , then also it is giving left side of parent
with center_ vertical,

   I want to display grid view in center(vertical as wel as hori in
parent OR if this not possible then Cente_hori);
   I tried all but for any options but it either gives top_left  of
parent or
either left_with_vertical_center.

Whats the matter will some body clear me.