I am going to do an android application. In that app, I have to add the
customized keyboard.
So that I am trying to create my own customized keyboard. I found the code
for the keyboard from the android sdk's sample(SoftKeyboard).
When I execute the code, the keyboard is installed and showing in my app.

The problem is,
1) The keyboard is installed and can access by all the apps. But I want to
install it only for my app.
2) And the keyboard is not giving the auto-suggest words. So How can I show
the auto-suggest words in that SoftKeyboard.

---
"Android Developers" group.