Hi Everybody,

i have a basic question to raise, i.e. when we use a Handler in an
activity thread, does the Handler handles messages in the same thread
of its activity thread. I have found that Handler itself takes the
Looper object by Looper.myLooper , and this Looper is started by the
andoid OS itself to the activity thread just by calling
preparemainlooper(). I am concerned about the execution point of the
thread which has the handler, so to be brief

(i) does the handler handle messages in the same context of the
activity thread where it has been used.

(ii) if any message comes in the handler's message loop , and if my
activity thread is executing some other function, will it be
responding the message in the loop just at that point it comes in the
queue or after finishing the current execution it will go and handle
message?

regards

J Bourne