Thank you. But I was looking for a solution to work on 3.1 - 4.4 (Where
Ethernet is).
At the moment 100% of the users of my app are on 2.3 - 4.4 and I got a few
"1 star" for lacking Ethernet support.
I don't foresee many people switching to Android L soon to use this API :-)

On Friday, August 15, 2014 2:16:49 AM UTC+1, Robert Greenwalt wrote:

> There will be API to access this in the next release.  I think even the
> previous release from Google I/O may have had API in the
> ConnectivityManager to access a LinkProperties object for each network (or
> the current default network) which would contain this information.

---
"Android Developers" group.