I have found the Ctrl + Alt + Backspace (KEYCODE_DEL) as an  application
specific behaviour, I am still confused by
the reboot coming from the Ctrl + Alt + Delete (KEYCODE_DELETE_FORWARD), it
happens only using a Nexus 5 device.

I tried to seek some info in the Nexus 5 manual but .. no hope ..
I tried to seek for an inittab file in the device but .. no ..hope ... (do
I have to be root or does not exist at all ?)

if I get confirmation it is a specific system behaviour as I suspect I
would stop searching ...

Il giorno mercoledì 17 settembre 2014 14:03:57 UTC+1, d3x0r ha scritto:

> Well... given the linux base of android maybe approach it from a linux
> view...
>
> http://www.ducea.com/2006/06/20/how-to-disable-ctrl-alt-del-from-rebooting-a-linux-system/
> ctrl-alt-back kills X usually.. but I know android doesn't run X... but is
> maybe a carryover from whatever it is running for a display manager....
>
> On Wed, Sep 17, 2014 at 2:06 AM, pedr0 <pulsar...@gmail.com <javascript:>>
> wrote:
>
>> Well ... I am figuring out other strange stuff like:
>>
>> Ctrl + Alt + Back = applications close
>>
>> I am trying to Google for a list of
>>
>> keys sequences -> expected results
>>
>> but I am getting nowhere, do you know if there is an Android
>> specification for this or it is fully up to that specific device ?
>>
>> Il giorno martedì 16 settembre 2014 16:46:20 UTC+1, pedr0 ha scritto:
>>
>>> Hello,
>>> I am working with a Nexus 5 with installed the Android 4.4.4 and I've
>>> noticed a reboot when the sequence Ctrl + Alt + FN + Delete is pressed, I
>>> am using a Logitech Ultrathin Folio BT keyboard, I was wondering if
>>> such behaviour is the wanted behaviour and if, from an application I am
>>> developing, I can avoid the reboot and catch the keys sequence for my
>>> internal use.
>>>
>>> Thanks in advance,
>>> Pietro
>>>
>>  --