Hi,

I am facing the above two issues:
1) Accuracy is not proper, if I stay at some particular location but in the
map showing somewhere else nearby.
    To get the location i referred the below link,
     http://developer.android.com/guide/topics/location/strategies.html
using locationlisterner, i used to fetch the lat and lon      vals.
     I have seen some other article also
http://developer.android.com/training/location/retrieve-current.html , here
they used google play services to fetch the current location, which way
would be preferred and accurate?

2) If the locations are proper but how to prevent overlap?

Can you please guide me.

On Wed, Sep 17, 2014 at 10:12 PM, TreKing <treking...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 17, 2014 at 11:35 AM, Abhilash Baddam <
> abhilash.androiddevelo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> In the above two scenarios, the marker is pointing to same location and
>> they are overlapping even if zoom at max level also still they are
>> overlapped.
>

> Then you probably have a bug in how you're getting the location or setting
> the markers. If you have two unique locations and place to unique markers
> on them, they should point to those two unique locations.
>
> There will obviously be overlap of the markers / icons if the locations
> are reasonably close.
>
> So do you think that the locations are wrong, or do you think they are
> right but you want to prevent any overlap?

> ---
> "Android Developers" group.
> email to android-developers+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

---