Le mercredi 14 janvier 2015 02:05:45 UTC+1, Nathan a écrit :

> | With AndroidStudio.... well, I'm starting to believe I will leave
> Android programming !
>
> Is this Android Studio or the migration to Android Studio?
>
> Because with new projects, even months ago, I had no hesitation starting
> them in Android Studio.
> It was the forced migration that was a pain.
>
> Well... I'm not yet ready to stop my Android work.  But it's boring to
learn AndroidStudio, time consuming.  There are so little help on the web.
And the 'flavor' stuff : a good idea, but really badly implemented in their
IDE.
I don't know when/if I will be able to publish updates of my App...

I have not tried the 'import Eclipse Project' stuff, as I have 3 projects
(free,full,lib).
I have stated an AndroidStudio project from scratch, and I plan to
copy/paste resources & code from my existing code.
>From the beginning, I have decided to create flavors, and not wait until a
free version was ready, to add a full version (add a flavor).  So, I am
learning AndroidStudio new features at the same time as learning
AndroidStudio use.  Not easy at all

---
"Android Developers" group.