I went to the Google Play Developer console and clicked on the "settings"
gear icon.
I enter in the email I have my android phone logged with in the "Gmail
accounts with testing access" field.  Then on my phone I open the play
store app and try to install one of my apps that cost "$0.99".  I was
expecting that I would not have to actually pay for my own app, but google
play still charges $0.99 to my credit card to install my app.  I guess I do
not understand what the testing access means or how to use it.  Can anyone
help me enlighten me?

Thanks
Red

---