susanner wrote:
> Is there any support for avi and other media formats except mp4 and
> 3gpp?

http://developer.android.com/guide/appendix/media-formats.html

Plus any formats that specific devices have, licensed for those devices
by other parties (see the T-Mobile G1 section at the bottom of the page).

> If there is no support may I develop a support through correct the
> program?

If by "program" you mean "firmware", presumably. However, questions
about that should go to one of the lists pertaining to the firmware:

http://source.android.com/discuss

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)
http://commonsware.com