I have a new windows 8.1 machine, and am trying to get my android studio
environment installed. But there seems to be some issues that i have never
encountered before. my existing projects are not compiling because the
system can not find or even download the proper play services libs..

Error:A problem occurred configuring project ':mobile'.

Could not resolve all dependencies for configuration
':mobile:_debugCompile'. A problem occurred configuring project ':wear'.
Could not resolve all dependencies for configuration ':wear:_debugCompile'.
Could not find com.google.android.gms:play-services-wearable:7.0.0.
Searched in the following locations:
https://jcenter.bintray.com/com/google/android/gms/play-services-wearable/7.0.0/play-services-wearable-7.0.0.pom

https://jcenter.bintray.com/com/google/android/gms/play-services-wearable/7.0.0/play-services-wearable-7.0.0.jarfile:/C:/Users/Erik/AppData/Local/Android/sdk/extras/android/m2repository/com/google/android/gms/play-services-wearable/7.0.0/play-services-wearable-7.0.0.pom

file:/C:/Users/Erik/AppData/Local/Android/sdk/extras/android/m2repository/com/google/android/gms/play-services-wearable/7.0.0/play-services-wearable-7.0.0.jar

file:/C:/Users/Erik/AppData/Local/Android/sdk/extras/google/m2repository/com/google/android/gms/play-services-wearable/7.0.0/play-services-wearable-7.0.0.pom

file:/C:/Users/Erik/AppData/Local/Android/sdk/extras/google/m2repository/com/google/android/gms/play-services-wearable/7.0.0/play-services-wearable-7.0.0.jar

Required by: AndroidClickDogTrainer:wear:unspecified

So i tried using the SDK manager to insure i had the proper play services
but I keep getting the following error from my SDK manager in Android
Studio on my Windows 8.1 machine.

This is a clean install, and i thought it may be my firewall settings but
after turning off my firewall completely it is still happening:

Refresh Sources: Fetched Add-ons List successfully Refresh Sources Failed
to fetch URLhttps://dl.google.com/android/repository/addon.xml, reason:
File not found Failed to fetch URL
https://dl.google.com/android/repository/sys-img/android-wear/sys-img.xml,
reason: File not found Failed to fetch URL
https://dl.google.com/android/repository/sys-img/google_apis/sys-img.xml,
reason: File not found Failed to fetch URL
https://dl.google.com/android/repository/sys-img/x86/addon-x86.xml/addon.xml,
reason: File not found Refresh Sources: Failed to fetch URL
https://dl.google.com/android/repository/addon.xml, reason: File not found
Failed to fetch URL
https://dl.google.com/android/repository/sys-img/android-wear/sys-img.xml,
reason: File not found Failed to fetch URL
https://dl.google.com/android/repository/sys-img/google_apis/sys-img.xml,
reason: File not found Failed to fetch URL
https://dl.google.com/android/repository/sys-img/x86/addon-x86.xml/addon.xml,
reason: File not found Ignoring unknown package filter
'extra-google-m2repository'Warning: The package filter removed all
packages. There is nothing to install. Please consider trying to update
again without a package filter.

No matter what i do.. TURN OFF FIRE WALL, RUN AS ADMIN.. etc etc.. it just
won't install the play services libs..

please help

---
"Android Developers" group.