Currently, we are offering non-consumable in-app purchase items to users.

We solely rely on Google server, to retrieve user in-app purchase status,
via following documentation :
http://developer.android.com/training/in-app-billing/purchase-iab-products.html

IabHelper.OnIabPurchaseFinishedListener mPurchaseFinishedListener
   = new IabHelper.OnIabPurchaseFinishedListener() {
   public void onIabPurchaseFinished(IabResult result, Purchase purchase)
   {

I was wondering, can we solely depend on Google server to store user in-app
purchase status? Or, do we need to have our own server (as backup purpose)
to store user in-app purchase status too?

Thanks.
Cheok

---
"Android Developers" group.