I believe you have to register for multiple location providers (network,
gps).

In my code, I call requestLocationUpdates() on each provider, but they all
share the same LocationListener. My LocationListener keeps track of the
highest quality fix received so far (via getAccuracy()) and discards fixes
that are worse than that.

-Timo

--
-Timo