I don't want my $25 back I just want to be able to sell applications. I
wonder what was the point of allowing developers get Dev phones in Canada. I
mean, it's nice to be able to publish free application but if we are going
to be stuck on that until Google releases a phone in here it really killed
the idea.

A market is not really a market when you can just give stuff for free.

I'm actually waiting for an announcement from Google saying when are we
going to be able to sell apps _from_countries like Canada and not when are
we going to get the phone.