Hi,

I'm Anoop S. Nair and I'm working on an android application which makes use
of google map. I have a bunch of location data which having latitude and
longitude values. It is basically describes a route on the google map for
android. I was trying to draw a path over the android google map with these
location data. If I refer to any similar topics in internet, I can see
there are a couple of tutorials to create/suggest route with to
address/location data. But my concept is quite different with a bunch of
location data and I want to draw path over the google map with these data.
Can anyone advice me the best way to do the please ?. Please let me know if
you need any more details for the same. Thank you very much in advance for
your support.

Thanks & Regards,
Anoop

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/9b24ce5b-294b-43ec-803f-6b2d3ac2ad61%40googlegroups.com.