Dear Member

I need to import a android project which is build in API-14 on our android
studio but i got lots of error related to versions and packages after
imported can you guys please tell me what is the steps to import older API
version app project to Latest android studio i also installed API-14 SDK
but problem is still there..

I attached a snapshot of my android setting please do help

Thanks in advance.

Anand Kr. Prajapati

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/dd0a0e27-11c6-4a6d-ba73-53a2dd9e81ff%40googlegroups.com.