Thanks for responding!!   It seems like I had a hard time conveying what I
want to do.  Basically I want to have multilevel listviews.  I have only
got it where I can embed one list view in a list view.  Do you know of any
good tutorials that show how to do this?  This is basically a reference
guide to a bunch of pharmacological drugs.  It is all arranged in different
categories by different pharmacology types.  So if you look at the graph,
every node is going to be a list view, but the children at all the drugs
which will have a description of the drugs.  I attached a couple pics of
how the app look like so you have a better idea of what I am trying to do.
Sorry if my terminology is off.  But the issue I have right now i that I
can only go down 3 nodes deep.
If you could point me in the correct direction of how to get a correct data
structure set up, or can point me to great tutorials on this, that would be
awesome.
Thanks

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/fd44d702-4903-4d14-9b61-31334a44eedd%40googlegroups.com.