I am a developer on a Enterprise application that works a lot with audio
either being streamed to or from a server with Bluetooth functionality.

Whenever this application is installed on a device, the paired wearable
brings up a card (see below):

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-FpMb_MRqKWw/VrFQVQaYBrI/AAAAAAAAA4o/w2jROXpoWug/s1600/IMG_20160202_164839.jpg>

When swiped up it brings up a default card (I believe?) and then swipe left
and it brings up volume controls (see below):

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-jB2kPpijQHI/VrFRZWcpPPI/AAAAAAAAA40/k64ZO9P_uM0/s1600/IMG_20160202_165805.jpg>

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-DgXHhZdt1EY/VrFRdPrCNpI/AAAAAAAAA44/E-SGBozy3QQ/s1600/IMG_20160202_165816.jpg>

I would like to remove this all together.  I don't know if it is a
permission issue or bluetooth issue.

I do not have a wearable project available in this package.

I have any notifications on my application not send out to other devices
(Notification.Builder's setLocalOnly(true)).

I don't know if this is intended since the device uses audio, but
defaulting to this is very annoying and I am wondering if I am missing
anything.  Was unable to find any information via stackoverflow or other
resources.

This is happening on my Moto360 (1) and another colleague's wearable
(unfortunately I do not have the make/model currently) and the application
has a min SDK of 16.

How do I stop this notification/card from ever showing up?

Thank you!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/7ff03f8a-b75c-4fc0-ab7f-5d83fbf69b5b%40googlegroups.com.