Hi Group members,

Here's the role I'm currently working on. Let me know if you or anyone you
know might be interested.

*Title: Sr. Android Developer Location: Englewood Cliffs*
*, NJ Duration: 6+ months*

* Requirements:*
Specific duties include building Native Android applications using the
latest technologies and frameworks, integrating 3rd party SDKs and
interacting with internal clients to determine requirements and
architecture.

   - Bachelor’s degree in technical discipline preferred
   - Minimum 8 years software development experience that includes at least
   4 years of Android
   - Strong object-oriented design, programming and debugging skills
   - Demonstrated experience with Java and the Android SDK is a must
   - Experience with client & server side development including consumption
   of web services
   - Experience with GIT
   - Strong debugging skills with the ability to reach out and work with
   peers to solve complex problems
   - Experience with other parts of the Java ecosystem e.g. Java enterprise
   development a plus
   - Prior successful experience in media or related industry is desirable
   - Experience with JavaScript, CSS3 and HTML5 is also a major plus
   - Launched at least two apps in the Google play Store is desired

--
Thanks,
Ritesh Pandey

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/02ea5a12-ac7f-4548-af27-14dcc7f0f1c5%40googlegroups.com.