Ok i have bypassed this now but i cant get my string buffer content to be
displayed on the php page that im referring to, is this possible without
having to create a file and dumping it onto a php page?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/706db94a-3251-4325-b359-4c7d2002d560%40googlegroups.com.