I am working on a library that is supported on many platforms including
Android. This library is unit tested with the Google Test infrastructure. I
am currently using Visual Studio 2015's cross platform features to build,
deploy and debug. The test suite is getting considerably large and it takes
a while to run the whole thing. With the Google Test infrastructure, it is
possible to pass a command line argument to filter out the tests to be ran
(--gtest_filter...). For platforms such as Windows, PS4 and XboxOne, this
is easy to achieve inside Visual Studio by setting it in Project Properties
-->Configuration Properties --> Debugging --> Command Arguments. However
for the cross-platform developpment projects and package (AndroidProj),
this Debugger property doesn't seem to exist. Here'a snapshot of Android
Native-Activity
Project Properties <http://i.stack.imgur.com/U5jTe.png>.

I am aware that the Visual GDB extension offers a similar feature to the
one I am looking for as shown here <http://i.stack.imgur.com/geBl5.png>,
but this is not a viable option as I would like to avoid paying for the
extension license.

How can I provide command line arguments to the Android Debugger the same
way I can do it for the Local Windows Debugger for example?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/1268fff8-8b05-42b8-9b2d-1e3b9f63e6bf%40googlegroups.com.