Bump!

I'm really amazed that nobody seems to care about this! Shouldn't this be
relevant to everyone selling consumable items on the Play Store? Has no-one
ever experienced this failure mode coming up in production?

Obviously, there's always the possibility that I'm just misunderstanding
something and there really is no issue, but given that every single other
app-store that I've ever worked with does distinguish between consumable
and non-consumable products makes me think there's a good reason for it.

But, in the unlikely event that I am just seeing things here, PLEASE TELL
ME SO!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/11a7b384-ce03-4d2a-b616-7090131105dd%40googlegroups.com.