A Used Car Company that handles many brands of cars asked my Mobile
Development Office to develop for them,... 10 top brand cars Apps, one App
per car brand...

About usage of Car brand logos eg BMW Logo

I can go to company car brand Logo (Press) section - find a logo and put in
Home Page... this with stating clearly in App title and H1 titles that App
is About BMW Used Cars...?

This I cannot do is find a logo from Google Images even logo states only
the brand - and is the same as above... logo from Press office of brand?

*these are correct 1st-can , 2nd-cannot...???*

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/eb37f3eb-37f2-4761-8dab-b9cfd23d134f%40googlegroups.com.