Hello,

I've published my game for children on 11th of February.

I've flagged my AdMob in code with tagForChildDirectedTreatment, but users
are still seeing other inappropriate ads, like dating ads.

I can't find any contact info of Admob. Is there anything I can do?

I'm a bit embarassed by this problem, because I wouldn't want my child to
see anything inappropriate, let alone somebody else's child.

Dino

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/f2220bf1-43bb-4bc5-a750-cbedac9e2971%40googlegroups.com.