Hi,
I am developing for a customer an App called "Lugari Pocket" that allows
the ondemand video viewing.

In the future for see some of these videos you must have credits that are
scaled to the vision of each video.
Other videos instead to be able to be seen need a subscription that has a
period of validity.
These credits or subscriptions can be purchased and consumed by the user
from 3 places, the iOS App, the Android App and the website.
I was wondering if I am obliged to use for Android app Google Play In-App
Billing or if I can use PayPal.

By reading the Developer Policy Centre I read about Google Play In-app
Billing that: "Payment is for digital content that may be consumed outside
of the app itself (e.g. songs that can be played on other music players)."

So I have to use PayPal?
Risk that Google block me the developer account if I use PayPal?

How should i do?

Thanks

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/8e474095-ab3a-4891-8c1e-a0e05f0a7ed4%40googlegroups.com.