- *Posts about job openings or from recruiters are considered spam.* This
   list gets too many, and it drowns out the actual conversations. Making
   these types of posts will get your account banned without warning.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/c3362b7a-c7d2-41c1-b2b8-5be9fe3632ac%40googlegroups.com.