Hi, hoping someone can help me.

I need to generate a symbol table for the java code I have written for my
android application.
I want to use that in conjunction with the tools that are already available
in Android Studio
to make sure my app is fast and efficient.

Does anyone know if there is a way to generate a Symbol Table from Android
Studio, and if
not is there an external package or code to generate it?

Thanks.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/ff0a77f2-4a89-4105-b687-6179c424f408%40googlegroups.com.