Hi again,

Well I suspect you are also getting low resolution / low quality video due
to missing -

mediaRecorder.setProfile(CamcorderProfile.get(CamcorderProfile.QUALITY_HIGH));

See http://developer.android.com/guide/topics/media/camera.html

- you could verify that by examining the metadata / properties of the video you
have already recorded.

Regards

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/4464ffeb-02e2-4c9a-9372-582ad4cfdc94%40googlegroups.com.