blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px
#715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white
!important; }  Assuming that the new APK is available to the same users as the
old one, there are several scenarios that can cause what you're seeing. Some
examples:
-Users who had downloaded the old version but not launched it yet.

-Users who have the old version installed, and clear your app's data.

-Users who have the old version on a device, do a factory reset, and restore
from backup.
-Users who have the old version installed on one device, set up a new phone,
and set it up from backup.

-Users who install from other channels, where the new version might not be
available yet.

JBQ
--Jean-Baptiste M. "JBQ" QuéruMobile Excellence Architect, YahooSent from the
Yahoo Mail app