Hello ,
I am new with Android and I`ve already developped a Hello-
application,but I don`t know how to add a link to my homepage!!!
Does anyone know how to do it?

This is my code:

package com.android.hello;

import android.app.Activity;
import android.os.Bundle;
import android.widget.TextView;

public class Taxi extends Activity {
   @Override
       super.onCreate(savedInstanceState);
       TextView tv = new TextView(this);
       tv.setText("Hello and welcome to my first app!!!" +
                "Do you want to call a taxi now?");
       setContentView(tv);
   }
}