Hi,

Hope you are doing well !!!

I have an urgent requirement for a *Business Process Consultant**..* Please
let me know if you have any consultants and get back to me with their
updated resume in .doc format immediately. Given below is the job
description.

*Job Title: Business Process Consultant*

*Location: Chicago, IL*

*Duration: 3+ Month*

*Total **Experience: 10 Years*

*JD:*

·         Support to-be business process documentation, along with the Sr.
Retail Workstream Lead, of the Level 2-3 overall end to end business
processes including the Legacy processes pre and post Oracle Retail
Merchandising implementation.

·         Oracle RMS capabilities include (but are not limited to)
Foundation Data, Imports, Purchasing, Inventory Management, Pricing, Stock
Ledger, General Accounting. Own and facilitate the business process design
discussions and requirements gathering/documentation.

·         This role is expected to collaborate effectively with client
business, legacy IT and legacy BA counterparts, Oracle SMEs, and all other
workstreams (e.g. Application, BI/Reporting, etc.) A driver will excel in
this type of role.

*Sadiq Shaik*

ASAP Solutions Group LLC,

678-221-4992 (ext) 217