Odd, somehow the Dialer directory doesn't contain the customary NOTICE and
MODULE_LICENSE_APACHE2 files that are included in most Android directories.
Likely an oversight from Google, most probably when Dialer got split off from
Contacts. Oops, I guess I deserve some of that blame.
Individual files appear to be marked with an Apache2 header, the same as the
rest of Android, which contains the license information you need.
JBQ
--
Jean-Baptiste M. "JBQ" QuéruMobile Excellence Architect, YahooSent from Yahoo
Mail