Hello,

Hope you are doing great. Please find the below job description and share
your profiles to r...@hclglobal.com.

*We need real time candidates. Must H1-b. We have BGV*

*Title: Java Backend Developer*

*Location: Hillsboro, OR*

*Duration: 12 months*

*Rate: DOE*

*Job Description:*

• 4+ years of experience developing Senior-Level Enterprise Java code under
Java versions 6 and/or 7.
• 3+ years of experience with Spring Core Framework 3.x. This should
include at a minimum Spring MVC and Spring Web Services experience.
• 3+ years of experience writing REST Web Services.
• 3+ years’ experience with test driven development.
• 2+ years’ experience with agile methodology and lean principles.
1+ years of Angular JS experience

*Sarita D **|* Recruiter *|* HCL Global Systems, Inc.

T 248.473.0720 Ext:171 *|* r...@hclglobal.com

24543 Indoplex Circle, Suite #220, Farmington Hills, Michigan - 48335

<http://www.hclglobal.com/>       # Certified MBE , E-Verify.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/CAFkUoSuKpxngJivrTHj4gQL1p0vo3M3Y3UJ711HhR%3DiBMX4cZw%40mail.gmail.com.