Greetings,
Hope you are doing well today,

Position:  Dynamics CRM
Location:  Hudson City, NJ
Duration:  6+Months

*Only GC-EAD*

We are currently seeking a talented Developer to join our team as they are
doing an update of their CRM system. The company needs a CRM

Developer with strong integrations skills who are looking to grow their
skillset and work well in a team environment.

Requirements
3+ Years with Dynamics CRM
Excellent SQL skills
Implementation & Plugin Experience
Communication
Excellent Communication

Major Plus
-Microsoft Certifications

We are a very well established company and leaders in the CRM field. We
have been growing steadily and offer our employees amazing benefits as

well as starting salary. This company does have a laid back work culture
and offers opportunity for career growth.

Dynamics CRM / MSCRM / MS CRM / MS CRM 2013 / development / analyst /
experience / engineer / developer / C# / .NET / data/ CRM 4.0/

JavaScript/ SQL/ Dynamics 2013/ MVC/ SQL/ CRM 2011/ MS 2011/ Dynamics 2013/
Dynamics 2011/remote/CRM 2015/ Dynamics 2015/ MS CRM

2015/ CRM 2016/ Dynamics 2016/
Thanks & Regards
Ayaan Ali | Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions