Hi all.

I'm making an app which presents reading content to the user.

I want to implement a table of contents navigation.

I'm making my app Material Design, and would like the table of contents to
be with that same style.

How is it best to do this? I thought of a few options:

1. Navigation Drawer.

2. Expanding Custom ListViews.

3. CardViews.

Any other ideas?

What would look nice and be the most intuitive for the user?

If anyone has any references to a sample, examples, apps, and images, I
would be happy.
I'm looking for ideas.

Thanks!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/57720e2b-5c37-48d8-a464-ca54e99ceee9%40googlegroups.com.